- Excellent insulation characteristics.
- No loss of thickness, even under high static or dynamic loads.
- Maximum load bearing capacity 3 tonnes/m² (30kN/m²).
- Minimizes construction height.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Permanently elastic, no degradation over time.
- Excellent recovery properties.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Can be fully recycled.
Wilhams’ WIL-MAT 45 is applied under the entire tiled area in dwellings, commercial and industrial buildings e.g. on intermediate floors as an insulating layer under the tiles in storerooms, industrial units, hotels, hospitals, libraries, schools, universities and general offices.
- Roll width: 1.25m
- Material thickness: 4.5 or 3mm
- Roll length: 14m (4.5mm) or 20m (3mm)
Wilhams’ WIL-MAT 45 conforms to the following specifications:
- Colour – black/anthracite
- Density 780kg/m³
- Maximum load bearing – up to 3000 kg/m²
- Deflection of less than 1mm under load 0.40 MPa and dynamic stiffness of 0.60MPa at 2.40 N/mm³.
- Tested according to BS EN 29052-1:1992, compliant with Approved Document E.
- Temperature range – -30 to +80°C.