- Excellent insulation characteristics.
- No loss of thickness, even under high static or dynamic loads.
- Maximum load bearing capacity 3 tons/m²(30kN/m²).
- Minimizes construction height.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Permanently elastic, no degradation over time.
- Excellent recovery properties.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Can be fully recycled.
Wilhams’ WIL-MAT 60 is applied under the entire laminate area in dwellings, commercial and industrial buildings e.g. on intermediate floors as an insulating layer under the laminate in storerooms, industrial units, hotels, hospitals, libraries, schools, universities and general offices.
- Roll width: 1000mm
- Roll length: 10m (non-standard lengths are available upon request)
- Material thickness: 6mm
Wilhams’ WIL-MAT 60 conforms to the following specifications:
- Colour – black/anthracite
- Mass – 4.20kg/m²
- Maximum load bearing – up to 3000 kg/m²
- Thermal conductivity – 0.14 W/m°K
- Deflection of less than 1mm under load 1.8kPa and dynamic stiffness of 14.4 MN/m². Tested according to BS EN 29052-1:1992, compliant with Approved Document E.
- Temperature resistance – -20 to + 80°C