- Excellent insulation characteristics.
- No loss of thickness, even under high static or dynamic loads.
- Maximum load bearing capacity 3 tonnes/m² (30kN/m²).
- Minimises construction height.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Permanently elastic, no degradation over time.
- Excellent recovery properties.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Can be fully recycled.
Wilhams WIL-MAT 70 is applied under the entire screed area in dwellings, commercial and industrial buildings e.g. on intermediate floors as an insulating layer under the screed in workshops, storerooms, industrial units, hotels, hospitals, libraries, schools, universities and general offices.
- Roll width: 1250mm
- Roll length: 10m
- Material thickness: 6mm
Wilhams WIL-MAT 70 conforms to the following specifications:
- Colour – black/anthracite
- Weight – 780 kg/m²
- Maximum load bearing – up to 3000 kg/m²
- Deflection of less than 1mm under load 0.40 MPa and dynamic stiffness of 0.60 MPa at 2.40 N/mm³.
- Tested according to BS EN 29052-1:1992, compliant with Approved Document E.
- Temperature range – -30to +80°C.