- Available in sheet or roll form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in several standard weights.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Available with self-adhesive backing.
Wilhams WB Class ‘O’ barrier material can be used as either a single sound barrier layer such as a noise curtain, or as part of a composite combined with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool or foam for soundproofing mats. Commonly utilised in floor and wall sound reduction applications to reduce transmission of airborne and impact noise.
Wilhams WB Class ‘O’ barrier is a high-density mineral loaded thermoplastic polymer plasticised with phalate esters and containing mineral fillers, black in colour and with foil face, ecologically neutral and recyclable.