- Available in sheet or roll form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Open Weave Glass Cloth reinforced both sides.
- Added strength and dimensional stability.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in a range of weights (or thicknesses)*.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Available with self-adhesive backing or Class ‘O’ Foil facing.
Wilhams WIL-VAC barrier material can be used as either a single sound barrier layer such as a suspended noise curtain, or as part of a composite laminate with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool or PUNF® foam for acoustic insulation or laminated with marine plywood for use in the marine industry; combining strength and acoustic insulation.
Wilhams WIL-VAC barrier is reinforced with a glass scrim on both sides. Black in colour, ecologically neutral and recyclable; the material is lead and bitumen free.